We don’t perform services for clients until we get results we’re proud of on our own personal projects, such as:
- Ranked a site using SEO for a keyword with over 500,000 searches PER MONTH and generated $16,000 in sales in a month
- Generated $26,000 in revenue in 30 days from paid advertising
- Developed beautiful sites such as these:
For a free consultation and quote for your project, contact us about your Internet Marketing needs.
What is Organic Marketing?
Organic marketing encompasses word-of-mouth marketing, viral marketing, public relations, social media, network marketing, direct sales and the like. The common denominators of these marketing methods are that they are free, trusted, and vetted. They are earned, as compared to being bought.
People are more receptive to hearing these marketing messages because they are more natural and organic. They’re not paid for and stuffed in their faces through interruption marketing. An indelible experience has intrinsic emotional and psychological value, as people enjoy it. They then feel emotionally compelled to share their experience with others that they have a close relationship with as part of relating, so that they can share in the emotional experience too. This is done through conversation, phone, text, email, Facebook shares, Tweets, and the like.
Organic Marketing Isn’t Strictly Business
Organic marketing is expressed in anything that’s organic and can appeal to people:
- Highly-nutritious food isn’t manufactured, it’s grown from the ground organically over time;
- True love isn’t bought, it’s developed over time through experiences that emotionally bond and connect two lovers to each other, and;
- Attractiveness (the kind that’s available to anyone in their happiest and healthiest state), physical and emotional health, and radiance aren’t bought at a doctor’s office, they’re developed naturally through keeping fit, eating right and feeling good.
The gist of the matter is organic marketing is more effective, beneficial and sustainable than artificial, bought marketing.
An Apples-to-Apples Comparison
Here’s a clear comparison: when you search Google, would you more likely click on and buy from an ad (paid) or the first organic listing (earned), all else being equal?
The stats tell the truth: the top ad spot gets about 2% of clicks (CTR) on average, whereas the top organic spot gets about 20 times that, 40%. Why? Because people trust it more. They trust the Google brand to deliver the most relevant results to their search query. Anyone paying for an ad might be perceived as just trying to hijack that process for a quick buck. It generally takes 3 months to earn the top organic spot with Google (there are exceptions to this), whereas it takes around 3 minutes to place an ad to get the top spot. Society values those who have earned their way to the top in any field, rather than bought their way.
Organic Marketing Appears in Every Industry
There are examples of organic marketing trumping purchased marketing across many industries:
- Movies: a great movie experience gets people talking about it + public relations (TV show appearances or for example, People naming Gwyneth Paltrow the most beautiful woman in the world when Iron Man 3 came out). Advertising just helps to spark word of mouth. The point is to spark word of mouth, because people don’t often see movies alone. They take their family, friends or a date. Those people will base their decision either purely on their recommendation, or by going online and looking for a preview or reading about it, which is also organic marketing. The difference is this: paid advertising will only get the movie so far; organic marketing is what will multiply sales. Money only buys the ad spot, it doesn’t guarantee a return on that ad; the quality of the ad and the storytelling in it is what makes it effective or not.
- Search engines: Google vs. Bing. Google was the first search engine that provided better search results and people told others about it so it spread virally and became a verb “Google it”, whereas Bing is trying to buy it’s way into the market, doing ads, deals with Facebook and Yahoo, etc. Most people weren’t asking for a 2nd, “me-too” search engine, the first one solved their search pain and continues to do so, so trust was built and people have remained loyal to it.
- Network marketing: Network marketing companies have a great business model (for those who own the company), because they only pay their sales people (a.k.a. “independent business owners”) when they make a sale or recruit another person. They only pay on performance. So to sell a bunch of product, the direct sales company really doesn’t go directly to the consumer through TV or magazine ads or similar methods that could easily cost millions; instead they go indirectly through their sales people and only pay for the word of mouth advertising as a commission on a product sale. It’s really savvy business strategy that’s low-risk and high-reward, if it spreads far and fast enough by emotionally exciting the distributors. Distributors are heavily using social media like Facebook, YouTube, blogging and the like to generate sales and grow their network online.
While network marketing companies financially incentivize their distributors to sell their products, just like in affiliate marketing, it’s not just the money that motivates word of mouth and it’s not money alone that will make the sale. It’s got to be a game-changing or life-changing product or service to give people something talk about with positive emotions like excitement and enthusiasm, so that the people they talk to want to be a part of it (and fear being left out). If people believe the company has a lousy product and compensation plan, then people won’t feel motivated to talk about it or have persuasive reasons to tell others to buy into it as well. If people don’t believe in the person or company selling it, the seller won’t generate any sales. This is why brands can charge more and generate billions in value, like these top 10 most valuable brands in the world:
Source: Brand Directory
A strong brand serves peoples’ needs, creates better experiences, and better products and services, than alternatives.
Organic Marketing is Simply Word-of-Mouth
Have you ever:
- Talked to someone about your cool new computer or cell phone?
- Told someone to Google something?
- Been referred to an interesting new book on Amazon?
- Sung a Coca-Cola jingle or talked about their TV ad?
- Spoken about being glad or jealous about Verizon’s broader wireless network or faster FIOS internet service?
That’s organic marketing. You marketed for those brands naturally, and they likely didn’t pay you for it. People do that, because people are social: they learn and relate to the world around them through communicating about their experiences.
Information can be a Profitable Competitive Advantage
Those who communicate value, attract others who seek that value in that topic. Those who are in the know, have an edge over those who don’t know, and that’s valuable. It helps people get more of what they want and like, and reduce their risk and negative experiences. In business, it’s profitable to have more of the right information than your competitors ahead of time (as long as it’s done and used legally to avoid fines and reprimands like with insider trading). Having valuable information first means you can make moves and investments before competitors, to buy cheaper and/or sell higher.
Tracking and Rewarding Value
Those who provide the valuable information, which reduces risk and increases reward to those receiving it, are rewarded if what they say is true and creates a good experience. This is law of reciprocity (as mentioned in the book Influence) basically says give to receive, which is a universal truth. This sense of indebtedness, of owing someone, is tracked in our brains and feelings, in most part hidden from society. It can be explicitly tracked and accounted for using technology, like affiliate links. Affiliate links are provided to referrers to refer others to a product or service. When potential buyer completes an action leading to or completing a transaction, the referrer receives an affiliate commission. As simple as that sounds, there are a lot of risks that can happen along the way, such as refunds, frozen funds, and click fraud. xDSpot handles these risks better than any other affiliate tracking system out there, making it the preferred brand for those in the know.
In response to the rapidly evolving SEO environment, I now offer very strong, high-end packages… anything less, would be ineffective and a waste of your money. I hear from disappointed SEO clients all the time that they paid for cheap SEO service and got nothing. You get what you pay for. You need an SEO who’s staying up to date on the latest changes and using EFFECTIVE link building techniques. What worked last month may not work this month, yet many SEOs still sell what worked in the past, not what’s working and going to continue to work in the future. I put my mind in Google and Matt Cutt’s shoes to see what they want and where they’re going, not from the perspective of SEOs looking for a quick trick. Most of them no longer work and have been hit hard by Google’s updates, whereas my clients continue to thrive and prosper. Here are a few examples:
Here are the packages I now offer:
1. Good Results
- 1 Article Written and Spun by a US College Educated Content Team
- Web 2.0 postings: WordPress blog, Blogspot Blog, Squidoo Lens, 7-15 Supporting Web 2.0 sites, 20-40 Social Bookmarks, and 100-200 Profile Links
- 100 Private Blog Network Posts
- Indexing for Rapid Search Engine Results Inclusion
- Up to 3 URLs & 5 Keywords per URL (15 keywords max)
2. Better Results
Good Results plus:
- 4 More articles written
- 20-60 more Web 2.0 postings, 1 per article
- 100-200 supporting social bookmarks
- 500-800 profile links
- 400 more private network posts
- 5 High PR Articles
- 25-50 supporting articles
3. Best Results
Better Results plus:
- 1 Press Release written, SEOd and distributed through PRWeb, with national distribution, same-day distribution, and increased media and industry distribution ($200 off PRWeb retail with all of those extras through me and the value is added into writing and SEO)
4. Hyper Results
Best Results plus:
- High-powered SEO firepower with secretive Russian-engineered high-PR links for fast ranking (seriously)
If you’re interested in one of these packages, select it and subscribe:
If you have any questions, contact me.
Press Releases for SEO and Media Attention
A PRWeb Press Release, which I offer at a discount as a reseller to my SEO clients (more about that offer below), is a great way to get over 1,000 backlinks within 1 day of distribution.
A PRWeb press release in Nov 2012 took one of my websites from the bottom of page 1 to the top, for a keyword with 500,000 searches/month, and on to making $16,000 in sales the next month. While this is an extraordinary case and doesn’t always produce ranking improvements as Google changes constantly, it goes to show the potential SEO power of a press release.
Press releases also get seen by tons of journalists, so they have the potential to attract more media attention.
Press Release Examples
Here are some press releases I’ve done:
Paparazzi Consultant Angie Sampson Launches New Paparazzi Accessories Website
P90X2 Review: It’s Not for Everyone
Insanity Workout Compressed Into 25 Minutes in the New Focus T25 Release
Beachbody’s New Focus T25™ Workout DVDs Have Been Selling Rapidly
Shakeology® Vanilla is Finally Available
Paparazzi Accessories Announces a Special Offer for June for New Paparazzi Jewelry Consultants
Body FX Customers Have Received the New Energy FX, Cleanse FX, Protein FX and After FX products
Shaun T.’s Focus T25™ Will Be Available to the Public Online In July
BodyFX is Offering Double Free Leads to New Charter Coaches until May 4th
Blowby, a Cause for Expensive Car Engine Rebuilds, Has a Secret Cheap Solution
Free Stuff Blog Hits Over 200,000 Facebook Fans
Here’s some stats from April 2013 press releases I’ve done:
I realize that’s a lot of numbers that may not make much sense to you at this point. Here are some interesting points in plain English:
- Over 6,500 media outlets received the press releases on average, including well known names like AOL, CNN, CNBC, The Boston Globe, Chicago Sun-Times, Forbes, Google News, Men’s Health, New York Times, PC Magazine, Reuters, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, WebMD, and Yahoo. The media outlets that each press release goes to goes to both generic media and a selection of appropriate industry specific media.
- The impressions, reads, onsite impressions, and interactions, refers to just the places that PRWeb has the ability to track, so these numbers are just a general indiction, the actual numbers are much higher. In short, it shows that the press releases receive immediate attention and traffic in Google, so it can be a fast way to get to the front page of Google.
- Google pick up shows the number of times the headline of the press release appears in Google, meaning those are indexed pages providing backlinks: on average, over 1,000, sometimes over 2,000 backlinks, just from one press release. That’s much faster than getting over 1,000 blog posts written and distributed about your site.
Why PR Web
Here’s more info about PRWeb directly from their PDF (WhyPRWeb):
Using PRWeb to Increase your Exposure and SEO
PRWeb is the number one news distribution service in the WORLD. We out rank our competition in traffic to site, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social and blog shares, and the most overall releases.
“We started using PRWeb in 2008 and it’s been one of the best decisions we’ve ever made,” says Ed Adams, Manager for the Global Public Affairs Department at the DuPont Company. “PRWeb was quick to embrace new social media features and its latest distribution system has made a tremendous difference – there is no comparison.”
- The fact is no medium drives offline conversation better than online marketing. In fact, our research shows that in 15% of conversations about products and 23% of conversations about services, somebody refers to something they saw online.
- PRWeb is partnered with 30,000 sites; that’s more than any of our competitors! These sites redistribute our clients’ information because they know it’s coming from a trusted source.
- Good content will never hurt you. Ever. One of the best ways to get in Google’s good graces is to feed it good, relevant content. The best way to do that is to put out press releases consistently (read: once a month at the minimum).
How it works
- Each release is optimized to help you get the best organic search results. PRWeb also distributes your news to premium online outlets, and is sent directly to journalists and bloggers so you can be found all around the web – critical in achieving greater visibility, generating publicity and driving potential buyers back to your business.
- With PRWeb, your news will be sent within the US and around the world. So, in addition to getting your information picked up by major search engines and news outlets, you can also align it to the industries and regions that matter most to your business.
- Unlike other press release distribution services, your release is submitted to the top search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Add links, keywords and videos to get found by new customers fast. With PRWeb, you’ll get more attention and increase your online visibility.
My PRWeb Discounted Offer
PRWeb normally charges:
- $249 for an Advanced SEO Press Release, which includes the ability to create backlinks on anchor text, add additional files, a quote, and a picture to the press release
- $100 for increased media and industry coverage
- $50 for national distribution
- $100 for same day distribution
= $499 Total Retail Price
But wait! That’s not the price you’ll pay of course
Because I work with a lot of clients for Internet marketing, PRWeb offered me a big discount to sign up for a bulk package, and I’ve seen significant success with PRWeb press releases, I decided to sign up for the package to get 5 press releases per month.
Now I can offer press releases with all of the extras listed above to my clients at $200 off! So it’s just $299 for an Advanced SEO Press Release with all of those features. Press release writing and keyword research are another $99 each on top of that if needed.
Even if you feel you have nothing newsworthy, there’s ALWAYS a newsworthy angle we can come up with.
If you’re interested in getting a press release out, contact me today.
I have a lot of app development experience, even before iPhone apps were popular.
When the Facebook platform first launched back in 2007, I had a great idea for an app, based on the widely popular movie The Secret, a vision board app, which I called, The Ultimate Vision Board:
Directly related to having a vision, is achieving goals, so I tied it in with On Track Goals:
To achieve goals, there are steps in between, so we added a scorecard with daily habits as you can see at the bottom, and created a projects app for business team collaboration called On Track Projects:
Then I was asked to create an app for Match Matrix called Best Friends and Lovers, which used a proprietary Eastern-based methodology for determining the relationship compatibility between to people based on their birthdate pulled from Facebook, either as friends or as lovers.
Then I was asked to create an app called Dear God Letter. It was designed to engage the Law of Attraction by writing a letter to God asking for help to achieve and attract the life you desire. The main features of the application includes letter templates in various areas of life like relationships, career, finances and happiness.
We’ve spent well over $50,000 on app development. It’s not as easy and cheap as it seems. There’s a lot of backend and frontend development work involved to get it just right and add in all the cool features, and then platforms change constantly, which can break the app, so it needs to be updated. You definitely want to have the BEST team possible, not the cheapest, because the cheapest becomes more expensive in the long run when delays mean missed opportunities and more development costs to keep up with the latest changes.
We’ll help you first create a bare bones minimal app to get off the ground, get launched fast, and get user feedback to learn what to develop next.
What’s your dream app? Contact us for a quote.
Whether you need a logo, banner, product image or any kind of graphic designed, we can get it done for you.
Simply choose the designer/style you like below and supply me with your specifications by contacting me here.
Extra fees apply to each specification.
Specifications to consider include:
- How fast do you want it? (Faster times cost more, just like shipping delivery rates)
- Do you want a specific file type? (JPG, transparent PNG, GIF, Animated GIF, BMP, etc? If you don’t know, don’t worry, they’re all good.)
- Do you want a Favicon? (It’s the little graphic you see in your browser to the left of the URL and used in Bookmarks)
- Do you want the PSD version of it? (For editing in Photoshop later)
Here are three different style sets from our team (click an image then use the right and left arrow keys to scroll through them):
Contact us with what you like and want!
We’ve helped 100s of happy clients overcome countless Google updates and withstood the test of time when other competitors have fallen to their knees.
We’ve ranked from small sites to huge authority sites.
The largest first page keyword ranking to date gets over 500,000 targeted searches per MONTH!
At $40/avg sale, the site has generated at most over $16,000 in sales, on AUTOPILOT!
Isn’t it time you got YOUR site ranked like that too?
Here are some more real client results:
From #6 to #1
From #25 to #3
From #200 to #4
Summary of what we provide:
- 10 keyword and URL combinations (contact me for FREE keyword research)
- A tracking link to monitor your link building progress
- Within a week, onsite reports for your keywords
- Weekly work to create only the highest-quality links, no SEO spam that could later hurt you like our competitors
- Link reports are not provided so that our methods aren’t copied by competitors or used against you and me by Google to stop us
- Our methods have remained Secret for over one year, we believe this has a lot to play in our success over the competition.
Q: Are your SEO methods safe for Google?
A: Yes 100% safe. Our methods have continued to work through every Google animal update, such as the infamous Penguin and Panda.
Q: Will you get my site to #1?
A: We’ll do our best to. It mostly depends on your competition. We provide a long term service and only want to work with people that want to build a sustainable business to last long-time. The best SEO will last over time and is gradual and natural in Google’s eyes. Quick hit SEO may sound great but it only results in pain. The natural way is what Google expects and that’s what we give it.
Q: How long does it take to see results?
A: The nature of our SEO is steady long term growth that will last. This is a comprehensive SEO solution with every link platform and social element that matters. Results usually show strongly after 3 months, since it takes time to build the links, for Google to index them, and for the links to age.
Q: Do you have a refund policy?
A: No, because every month we do work for link building and the work lasts a long time.
Q: Do you have a guarantee then?
A: YES! If your site is not ranking strongly after 5 months, we would give you the next 3 months free.
Q: Which keywords should I target?
A: Simply send me your URL and provide your desired keywords, and I’ll do FREE keyword research for you to determine the 10 best keywords for you. I’ll verify them with you before the SEO work begins.
Q: What’s the cost?
A: A Las Vegas SEO firm I used to work for would charge a MINIMUM of around $1,000/month, and often around $30,000 for high-traffic national keywords. My minimum is just $99/keyword for a minimum of 5 keywords (there are PLENTY of keywords you could be targeting and I will help you find the right ones). Email me your website, desired keywords and price range you’re looking for and I’ll look into it for you!
Email me through the contact form on my website regarding your SEO needs for SEO in Las Vegas.
Why Performance Based Marketing?
Talk is cheap. There are SO many Internet marketers out there vying for new clients, all with similar sounding services, yet widely varying pricing and little-known to the customer, VARY different ways behind the scenes of how the work actually gets done.
For example, “white-hat SEO” sounds good, but in reality, there are STARK contrasts between what that means to one SEO person and another and how they actually go about that, which may involve these “gray” areas:
- Fake names on profiles
- Backlinks on completely unrelated sites like porn sites
- Links on pages with a MASSIVE amount of outbound links, which divides the effectiveness of each link
You get the idea.
Why is this a problem? Well each of these tactics can cost the client penalties sooner or later, just as soon as Google, a competitor, or any number of other companies who’d benefit from taking out a website, do something about it. Then all that money, time, and hope invested in this strategy paying off for the client goes down the drain, even if they get you to the “first page of Google”.
That’s what every SEO promises, “first page of Google”, but how do they do it, how long will it last, for which keywords, what’s the monthly maintenance on that, etc. Even if a potential client asks an SEO, the answers will either skirt the questions or appease the prospect to get their business. Some will offers guarantees to offset this risk, others will argue against anyone offering a guarantee since nothing can be guaranteed, it’s up to Google mostly.
That leaves businesses in a predicament. They desire to generate more business online, yet they don’t want to deal with these annoying complexities, waste their money and experience failure. That’s where performance-based marketing comes in.
What is Performance Based Marketing?
Performance-based marketing is either a cost per lead or revenue share per sale agreement. The performance based marketer offers no upfront costs to the client, puts in the work to generate the business revenue, then the business gets paid first, and the marketer last. Doesn’t that sound like a great deal for the business? No upfront costs, and they get the cash before incurring ANY expense at all.
Naturally, the demand for performance-based marketing is very high, so there’s criteria for which businesses will be accepted or not.
The performance-based marketer then utilizes a variety of Internet marketing strategies to generate leads or sales and gets compensated on each one generated.
How is Performance Based Marketing done?
Performance-based marketing can be done via:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- Banner ads
- Email marketing
- Ecommerce sites (Amazon, Ebay)
- Deal sites (Groupon, LivingSocial, AmazonLocal)
ALL of those require upfront costs to the marketer to generate the traffic or post a listing, except for deal sites.
The Rise of Deal Sites
The deal site, Groupon, was started in November 2008, and LivingSocial, in 2009. They both took off due to rapid consumer adoption from consumers wanting to save more money during an economic recession, which vaulted the value of the companies to over $1 billion each.
However their model is deeply-flawed financially. The discounts to consumers cut into the business’s profits, as most customers are repeat customers getting a discount, rather than new customers, that’ll then drive incremental long-term revenue from future purchases and profit. The cut-rate pricing meant the deal sites had to take a large percentage of each sale to generate meaningful revenue, ultimately leaving with the business often around 25% of the retail price, as a 50% discount is typical to give to the customer and 50% of the deal price to the deal site, which is also 25% of the retail price. So the only party happy and financially better off in this 3-party equation is typically the customer.
The deal site spends a significant amount of resources to produce the deal as well, having to pay the deal sales rep who brought in the deal, their manager, the production team consisting of the scheduler, the graphics person, the webpage person, and the copywriter, customer support staff, ancillary staff, the executives and all marketing costs involved for that particular deal, emailing or even PPC. Each deal needs to generate the deal site thousands of dollars just to cover their costs. Let’s be conservative and say $2,000 to break even, at 50% of the deal price, that means each deal needs to generate a minimum of $4,000 in sales to break even, meaning at least say $5,000 to be worth running to produce a profit. It’s NOT something that’s made up in volume, I’m talking about a per deal cost. But the deal sites have tried to make it up in volume. If you look at the deal sites, there are MANY small deals way under this threshold. Dining deals, services like hair or massages, etc make up the bulk of the volume.
Here are the deals I’ve done to date and their total deal revenue:
- Fitness Bootcamp on AmazonLocal = $396
- Paintball on Zozi = $517
- Paintball with on LivingSocial and AmazonLocal (joint partners) = $5,750
- Las Vegas Penthouse on Vacationist = $7,077
So as you can see the numbers vary widely, yet keep growing as I do more deals and figure out the best path to take. So what role does the deal site consultant play and why?
The Rise of the Deal Site Consultant
In light of the deal sites not running their business properly or profitably, relying on cash from investors instead of from operations to stay afloat, the fixed overhead costs of staff were TOO high for the deal sites, which forced them to lay off hundred of staff, mostly sales reps, the deal sites are financially better off with performance based consultants too.
What about the businesses? Yes, they are better off too for a couple of reasons. The deal site consultant, being a specialist:
- Knows the industry, and knows which businesses have a high-chance of getting accepted and being financially successful
- Knows smart ways to structure a deal to increase revenue, reduce risk, and speed up the payout time for the business
- Reviews the deals to suggest specific marketing tweaks in wording to bring out more of the full-potential of the deal
- Has established relationships with the reps, which means increased deal acceptance and faster and more frequent deal run times
- Knows ways to REDUCE the cut the deal sites take, usually resulting in a big enough cut to cover the small 10% fee the deal site consultant takes PLUS giving additional profit to the business, which I’ve done even for businesses that have already been successful with a particular deal site
- Knows many more deal sites than the well-known ones, like Groupon and LivingSocial. In fact, there have been over 10,000 deal sites created! Many have their own uniqueness, such as by category, customer base, or city
Why Trust Nick Thorsch as Your Deal Site Consultant?
You’ve seen the deals I’ve done and the reasons why I can help you. My client’s brands are always represented impeccably well with attention paid to detail:
Fitness Bootcamp Deal on AmazonLocal
Paintball Deal on Zozi
Palms Penthouse Deal on Vacationist
I was one of the few speakers at the Deal Site Profits event in December 2012.
The feedback from people who saw my speech was very positive, such as this email I received:
I can’t help but say that your presentation was awesome even if you’ve only done it for 2 months back then.
Its very complete, professional, and generous in ideas. Gave me a good number of ideas.
So if you want to tap in to a multi-billion dollar market and take the biggest piece of pie you can for your business, take a bigger cut from the deal sites, and have a professional deal site consultant work alongside you that charges nothing upfront and 10% of what you make after you get cash and customers, then contact me about deal site consulting.
We’re now partnered with a team of high-quality social media specialists to manage and grow a brand’s social media accounts.
99% of companies have no idea how to properly engage with a social media audience to generate more Likes, Followers, or Subscribers, which means they’re missing out on free repeat advertising to them, increasing customer loyalty, and a higher lifetime customer value.
Everyday that slips by is money slipping away.
It’s time to put a plug in that gaping hole if that’s your business.
With our social media management services, you’ll have a dedicated staff to post, reply, and make your followers feel loved. It’s also a form of reputation management, so that complaints get resolved and those frowns get turned upside down.
Daily social media activities and 1 on 1 communication often isn’t practical for busy executives and business owners, which is why most businesses have a dedicated staff to manage it. But most managers who hire that staff don’t even know their true full value, and so they often hire cheap, their creativity is choked, and the staff becomes sour and ultimately leaves.
We’re here to build your trust so that you feel you can give us the freedom to take the reigns of your social media accounts, put out creative viral content, and do special limited-time offer promotions to generate buzz.
With over 1 Billion people collectively on the top social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc – don’t you think it’s time you invested properly where the market’s shifted to?
If so, contact us to discuss your situation and get a game plan together for your social media management.
Does your website communicate a message that strongly resonates with your target market?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Aesthetically pleasing and attention-grabbing?
- Is the right information easy to find quickly?
- Does it load fast?
- Does it generate leads?
- Does it convert those leads into sales and repeat customers?
All of this adds up to the user experience, how many visitors convert to buyers, how much they are willing to spend and how tolerant they are of any mishaps. This directly relates to brand loyalty and brand value: the associations people relate to your brand.
Any cheap web designer won’t consider all of these aspects, and no wonder the web is cluttered with a bunch of crappy websites that produce very little value for their owners. Do you want to be a part of the 99% or 1%? I’m talking about making a simple choice to be outstanding in every element. A multi-faceted display of psychological savviness, not to manipulate, but to enhance likability, trust and knowledge with your target market about your brand. That’s what you have on your team with Internet Marketing Managers. Contact us today to discuss your website design.
Do any of the keywords you want to rank for show local search results in Google with the address and map pin placement of local businesses, like the image above?
If so, that’s a great position to get your business listed. Now it’s not so easy just to list your business with Google and hope you turn up in the top 3 positions. It requires a lot more to get ranked highly out of the many local businesses competing for those spots.
It requires what’s called in the SEO industry citations. Citations are simply local directory listings on places like Yelp.com and SmartPages.com. The more, the better. Plus, the more high-quality reviews on those listings, the better. We can help with both: getting lots of citations and boosting positive reviews while lowering negative reviews.
Our local SEO package includes:
- 100% completed and optimized Google Places profile
- 50 directory citations
- 35 backlinks
- 10 Google MyMaps
- 5 YouTube videos created
- 10 Geo-tagged photos
- 9 Reviews
- Other SEO touch-ups
Plus, we have a monthly package available for more difficult keywords that require more of the above to compete against your competition, who may also have hired a local SEO company. We’ll do our best to beat them for you.
For citations, we have a form you fill out and provide us with information about your business. Then, we turn it over to one of our experienced virtual assistants or automated systems to create the citations en mass for you, saving you time and hassle.
For reviews, we can both set up an ongoing system for getting reviews from your customers and dealing with negative reviews, also called reputation management. We can also seed honest reviews to give your business a little kickstart over the many businesses that have none.
As far as the guarantee I mentioned, we guarantee (if we agree to take on your project), that we will get your website listed in the top 3 local results of Google within 3 months.
If you’re interested in this service, contact us to discuss it in further detail.